In summer, four kilometers of forest trails crossing eight ecosystems are at your disposal. Curious and nature lovers will be charmed by the peace of the forest of Mont-Bénilde.
At winter, trails are passable in boots or you can do OFF-PISTE snowshoeing through the wood.
See pictures lower!
- The visit of trails is freely made, without guide.
- In the edge of the forest, there are animals in captivity, such as white-tailed deers, fox, gooses and ducks.
- Buy a package with one or several guided tours give you automatically access to trails.
- Two levels of observation rally are offered to you, at the reception of the Center. You have to find the wooden silhouettes of animals hidden in one of the segments of the trails. In reward in your efforts, sweet surprises wait for you at the reception!
Price lists 2019 - Access to trails
- Adult: 5 $
- Child (12 years and less): Free
Membership card 2019
- Annual member card "The Walkers of bio!" Is offered for $20 + taxes.
Common redpoll (female), picture taken in trails.
Other additional information
- Observation trails are difficult to access for the people that using a not electric wheelchair or some types of strollers. Kids wagon are a good option.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Center. They are welcome in the observation trails, but they have to be kept leash for their own safety and yours.
- Dogs guides are allowed everywhere on the site and inside the Center.
Note of the team:
- The forest not being very young anymore, there may be some branches, trees or other fragments blocking the passage in some places. Do not hesitate to indicate us any problem observed during your visit.
- Do not hesitate to take a trails map (illustrated above) at the reception. We will indicate you some information and tips to avoid getting lost. Essentially, follow the blue or the red arrows.
- Nature is a queen and master, we cannot certify you the presence of wild animals in the trails, such as white-tailed deers, wild turkeys or birds of any kinds. See pictures below.
Wild white-tailed deer